Pricing for Sax & Honey
Live music can add a real touch of magic to your wedding day. From elegant ceremony music, to upbeat entertainment for your champagne reception or a contemporary dance set to kick off your evening party. We’ll create a package of music to suit your day with prices starting from £225 for cool solo saxophone and £450 for our award-winning duo Sax & Honey.
How can I get an exact quote for my event?
Give us a call or send us an email with as much specific information as you can and we’ll be delighted to provide you with a range of options for your event.
- Provision of sound equipment (including battery/generator power options)
- Provision of lighting
- Travel time and expense up to a 50-mile radius from MK41 0AD
- Set-up time (based on arrival 60-90 minutes prior to the event
- Up to three new song requests for your event
- Liaison with your venue/event coordinator prior to the day
- Recorded background music between the live sets
- PAT, PLI certificates and Risk Assessments on request
Are there any additional costs?
If there are any additional expenses associated with your event then these will always be clearly outlined and agreed at the time of booking. This could include things such as:
- Provision of sound equipment for you to play your own playlists
- A large number of new song requests or bespoke arrangements of songs
- Travel expense for round-trips of more than 100 miles (charged at up to 45p per mile)
- Congestion Charge/Tolls/Parking Fees
- Early set-up, late finish time, additional live sets or extended waiting time between our live sets